☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 Tbspbutter, divided
2 pkgrefrigerated crescent rolls, 8 oz
11 ozbutterscotch chips, divided
1/2 cpecans, chopped
1 1/2 tsplemon juice
1 1/2 tspwater
How to Make Butterscotch Sticky Buns
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in 13 x 9 pan in preheated oven to 375 degrees
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 16 triangles
- Sprinkle with 1-1/3 cup of butterscotch morsels
- Starting at short side, roll each triangle up and place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until slightly brown.
- Microwave remaining morsels on med/high for 20 seconds. Stir and microwave another 10 to 20 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Stir in nuts, sugar, lemon juice water and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture over hot rolls. Return to oven and bake an additional 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- Loosen from pan and cool in pan or on cooling rack for 10 minutes.