Make sure when this comes out of the oven, you immediately flip it onto a platter...otherwise, the sugar will harden in the Bundt pan and you'll have a really hard time trying to get it out!
How to Make Bubble Bread
- 1Get out a Bundt pan (or angel food pan). If it is not Teflon coated, lightly grease the pan with cooking oil spray.
- 2Melt the butter.
As you make this, you may need to melt more butter so you have enough to cover the entire package of bread dough balls.
- 3In a small bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar.
You may need more cinnamon and sugar if you run out before you get all the bread dough balls covered.
- 4Take the FROZEN bread dough balls (rolls) out of the package, one at a time.
- 5Roll each ball in the melted butter and then in the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- 6Place half the bread dough balls in the Bundt pan in a circular pattern.
- 7On top of the first layer of bread dough balls, sprinkle half of the instant butterscotch pudding.
- 8On top of the butterscotch pudding, sprinkle the brown sugar.
You may need more brown sugar, depending on how much you put in the first time.
- 9Repeat the process of rolling the dough balls in the melted butter, then the cinnamon/sugar mixture, and finally placing them on top of the first layer of dough balls.
- 10Sprinkle the rest of the butterscotch pudding on top of the second layer of dough balls.
- 11Sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar on top of the pudding, adding more as needed.
- 12Cover the Bundt pan (or you may use an angel food pan) with wax paper, and let the pan sit in a warm place overnight.
- 13The next morning, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 14Remove the wax paper from the bread...it will look really funny and some of the bread dough balls may be hanging over the edge or even may have fallen on the counter. If that happens, just stick them back in as best you can.
- 15Make sure you have the oven rack placed in the lower part of the oven so you have enough room to bake the bread as it will raise slightly from where it is.
- 16Bake for 45 minutes.
Note, keep an eye on the bread...if it starts to darken too much on the top, take a large sheet of aluminum foil, fold it in half and place over the top of the bread, so it doesn't burn.
- 17Remove the bread from the oven and immediately turn onto a platter, so the sugar doesn't harden in the pan.
- 18You may wish to spread a little butter on your Bubble Bread piece, but it's just as good without it.