Banana Nut Bread
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2-1 cchopped walnuts or pecans
How to Make Banana Nut Bread
- heat oven 350
- Grease well 1 large bread pan, or 3 small bread pans. Lightly flour them then set aside.
- In medium bowl, blend eggs, bananas, milk and the oil and sugar on medium speed of a mixer until smooth. About 15 seconds.
- Measure the rest of the ingredients, except the chopped nuts, into a large sized bowl. Mix well.
- Then make a well indent in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the banana mixture. Mix just enough to moisten. Add nuts.
- Spread mixture into the well greased bread pan and bake for about an hour, until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool. (Can drizzle a powdered sugar glaze over the top when warm. Or pour a warm batch of caramel frosting over the top of the warm cake and sprinkle with chopped nuts.)