2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 stickbutter, softened (1/2 cup)
3/4 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
2eggs, slightly beaten
2 1/3 cbanana, mashed over ripe (i used 2 large bananas)
How to Make Banana Bread
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt
- In a mixing bowl cream butter and brown sugar until combined. About 1-2 minutes.
- Add eggs,bananas and buttermilk, mix until blended.
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine until just moistened.
- Bake in prepared pan for 30-35 minutes on 350* or until a toothpick comes out clean.