☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- 3/4 c
- 3/4 tsp
- baking soda
- very ripe bananas, mashed well
- 1/4 c
- vanilla yogurt
- eggs, beaten lightly
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
How to Make Banana Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter and flour 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- 3Whisk flour, sugar and baking soda together in a large bowl.
- 4Mix mashed bananas, yogurt, eggs, butter and vanilla with wooden spoon until well blended.
- 5Lightly folf the banana mixture into the dry ingredients. Pour into loaf pan.