Amish Cinnamon Bread
How to Make Amish Cinnamon Bread
- 1Cream together butter, 1 cup of sugar, and eggs.
- 2Add milk, flour, and baking soda
- 3Put 1/2 of batter (or a little less) into greased loaf pan.
- 4Mix in separate bowl the 1/3 c sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Sprinkle 3/4 of cinnamon mixture on top of the 1/2 batter.
- 6Add remaining batter to pan.
- 7Sprinkle with last of cinnamon topping. Swirl with a knife.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 min. or until toothpick tester come clean.
Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan.