☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1-3 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- monterey jack-colby cheese
- Several slice
- barbeque bread or 1 load of french bread
- 1-2 dash(es)
- ms. dash original blend seasonings
How to Make Spicy Cheese Bread
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2If you use French bread, you'll need to slice it. That's why I use barbeque bread. To me it's fluffier and already cut.
- 3Butter one side of the bread slices.
- 4Sprinkle the Monterey Jack-Colby cheese on top of each slide. (Sometimes this is marketed as Co-Jack cheese.)
- 5Sprinkle each slice with Ms. Dash Original Blend seasonings on top.
- 6Place the slices on a cookie sheet side by side.
- 7Bake until the cheese is bubbly and the bread is brown. Watch it closely since it can burn.