☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgmonterey jack-colby cheese
Several slicebarbeque bread or 1 load of french bread
1-2 dash(es)ms. dash original blend seasonings
How to Make Spicy Cheese Bread
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- If you use French bread, you'll need to slice it. That's why I use barbeque bread. To me it's fluffier and already cut.
- Butter one side of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle the Monterey Jack-Colby cheese on top of each slide. (Sometimes this is marketed as Co-Jack cheese.)
- Sprinkle each slice with Ms. Dash Original Blend seasonings on top.
- Place the slices on a cookie sheet side by side.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbly and the bread is brown. Watch it closely since it can burn.