Quick and easy cheesy garlic sticks
This amazing-looking treat will have guests thinking you spent hours in the kitchen, but we know better.
Using store-bought pizza dough allows our cheesy garlic sticks to be made quickly. Just roll it out—you’ll want a classic crust, not a thin crust.
Now that you know how fast and easy it is to make our cheesy garlic sticks, why not double the recipe? Dipped in sauce or eaten
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 tube(s)
- classic pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1 1/8 tsp
- dried oregano
How to Make Quick and easy cheesy garlic sticks
- 11.Preheat oven to 375 degrees and roll out pizza dough to fit baking sheet.
- 22.Saute garlic with melted butter over medium high heat until lightly browned, about 2-3 minutes.
- 33.Brush garlic and butter on dough. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese evenly over dough. Sprinkle with garlic salt and dried oregano.
- 44.Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is slightly browned. Cut garlic sticks to desired size with pizza cutter.
- 55.Serve with your favorite marinara sauce and enjoy.