Quick and easy cheesy garlic sticks
This amazing-looking treat will have guests thinking you spent hours in the kitchen, but we know better.
Using store-bought pizza dough allows our cheesy garlic sticks to be made quickly. Just roll it out—you’ll want a classic crust, not a thin crust.
Now that you know how fast and easy it is to make our cheesy garlic sticks, why not double the recipe? Dipped in sauce or eaten
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tube(s)classic pizza crust
2 Tbspunsalted butter
1 clovegarlic, minced
1 cparmesan cheese, shredded
2 1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
2 tspgarlic salt
1 1/8 tspdried oregano
How to Make Quick and easy cheesy garlic sticks
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees and roll out pizza dough to fit baking sheet.
- 2.Saute garlic with melted butter over medium high heat until lightly browned, about 2-3 minutes.
- 3.Brush garlic and butter on dough. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese evenly over dough. Sprinkle with garlic salt and dried oregano.
- 4.Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is slightly browned. Cut garlic sticks to desired size with pizza cutter.
- 5.Serve with your favorite marinara sauce and enjoy.