Home Made Stove Top Dressing
Southern Food With Flare
- 10 slice
- bread torn into small pieces (i always stash the ends of the store bought bread for dressing)
- chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 sprig(s)
- pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 1 tsp
- ground sage
- green onion, diced fine
- egg, slightly beaten
How to Make Home Made Stove Top Dressing
- 1Mix all ingredients in a bowl except egg, pepper, garlic, and bouillon cubes.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl add rosemary sprig, bouillon cubes and 1 1/2 cups water. Microwave 3 minutes. Remove rosemary sprig.
- 3Add to bread. Taste for seasoning and add pepper and garlic powder to taste. Add egg stir to combine.