How to Make Garlic Bread
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Cut the bread loaf in half like for a sandwich. Be sure the 2 halves are about the same thickness.
- Brush cut side of each halve of the loaf with the melted butter to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the buttered side of each loaf with 1 Tbsp. parsley, 1/2 Tbsp. oregano and 1 tsp. garlic powder evenly.
- Sprinkle each generously with paprika.
- Place bread on a cookie sheet with prepared side up. Bake for 15 minutes or until toasted. Do not overcook as garlic will burn and ruin the bread.