Our grandchildren BEG for these with melted butter all the time!
They are so light and delicious !
But do not peek in oven until bell rings!
They will fall!
- 3 Tbsp
- melted butter/ divided
- 1 c
- milk warmed for 30 seconds in microwave (lukewarm
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
How to Make FoolProof Popovers
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2Using a pastry brush coat a muffin pan with 1 tbsp
of the melted butter
Place tin in oven five minutes
- 3Meanwhile mix eggs until light yellow
- 4Add the warmed milk and blend
Add flour, salt, and remaining butter
Blend all until smooth .
- 5Pour the batter into the warmed muffin tin
Return to hot oven bake until golden
DO NOT OPEN OVEN until they are done!
( they will fall!)
- 6Remove from oven serve warm with butter or jam
( SO good!)