Our grandchildren BEG for these with melted butter all the time!
They are so light and delicious !
But do not peek in oven until bell rings!
They will fall!
How to Make FoolProof Popovers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Using a pastry brush coat a muffin pan with 1 tbsp
of the melted butter
Place tin in oven five minutes
- Meanwhile mix eggs until light yellow
- Add the warmed milk and blend
Add flour, salt, and remaining butter
Blend all until smooth .
- Pour the batter into the warmed muffin tin
Return to hot oven bake until golden
DO NOT OPEN OVEN until they are done!
( they will fall!)
- Remove from oven serve warm with butter or jam
( SO good!)