Cheesy Garlic Sticks
This recipe is for all the men that have to have the cheesy goodness of a pizza delivery cheesy bread on their Game Day or Super Bowl table.
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated pizza dough
- olive oil for brushing dough
- 4 c
- shredded mozzarella, divided
- 4 Tbsp
- minced garlic, divided
- italian seasoning
- parsley flakes
How to Make Cheesy Garlic Sticks
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Roll out pizza dough's on 2 baking pans.
- 2Brush dough's lightly all over with olive oil.
- 3Sprinkle 2 cups shredded mozzarella all over each of the dough's.
- 4Use your fingers and sprinkle 2 tablespoons minced garlic all over each of the dough's.
- 5Sprinkle Italian seasoning and parsley flakes on the top of each dough's, as desired.
- 6Bake at 425 for 12-18 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden on top. Cool slightly and cut into 1-inch by 3-inch strips. Serve warm.