Cheesy Garlic Sticks
This recipe is for all the men that have to have the cheesy goodness of a pizza delivery cheesy bread on their Game Day or Super Bowl table.
2 can(s)refrigerated pizza dough
·olive oil for brushing dough
4 cshredded mozzarella, divided
4 Tbspminced garlic, divided
How to Make Cheesy Garlic Sticks
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Roll out pizza dough's on 2 baking pans.
- Brush dough's lightly all over with olive oil.
- Sprinkle 2 cups shredded mozzarella all over each of the dough's.
- Use your fingers and sprinkle 2 tablespoons minced garlic all over each of the dough's.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and parsley flakes on the top of each dough's, as desired.
- Bake at 425 for 12-18 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden on top. Cool slightly and cut into 1-inch by 3-inch strips. Serve warm.