- loaf crusty bread, like italian
- brick, cream cheese, softened
- stick, butter, softened
- 1 - 2 tsp
- minced garlic (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder (or more, to taste)
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- generous sprinkle parsley (optional, makes it pretty)
How to Make Cheesy Bread on Crack
- 1Cut the loaf of bread lengthwise and lay out on a baking sheet, cut side up. The baking sheet can be foil-lined for easier clean up.
- 2Mix all the other ingredients together. Depending on how soft your cream cheese is, your mixture may end up lumpy. This doesn't matter - will be just fine either way.
- 3Spread the cream cheese mixture on the bread.
- 4Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese and bubbling and the bread is just beginning to brown around the edges. Cut in slices and serve! (Best to make 2 batches, as the first will disappear quickly!)