Buffalo Chicken Monkey Bread
- 2 can(s)
- (7,5 oz) country style refrigerated biscuits
- 2 c
- shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 c
- buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 c
- blue chesse crumbles
- 2 Tbsp
- ranch dressing
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- additional ranch dressing for dipping
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Monkey Bread
- 1Heat oven to 375. Lightly spray 12 cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, toss chicken with 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce until well coated: set aside.
- 2Separate each can of cough into 10 biscuits. Cut 4 biscuits into quarters to make a total of 16 pieces. Press each of the 16 quarter pieces into a flat round. Place small chunk of blue cheese in center and bring up dough around the cheese and seal.
- 3With remaining 16 biscuits, press each into a larger flat circle. Place 1 heaping teaspoon buffalo chicken in center of each and enclose chicken in dough. Pinch to seal.
- 4Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce in bottom of tube cake pan; drizzle 2 tablespoons ranch dressing over sauce. Dip each ball of dough in to melted butter. layer balls in pan.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until tops of balls are golden brown. Cool in pan slightly, about 5 minutes. Place serving plate upside down over pan; carefully turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. serve bread with additional ranch dressing for dipping.