Baked Goat Cheese, Smoked Tomato Dip & Crostini
BAKED GOAT CHEESE AND SMOKED TOMATO DIP
1 csmoked tomato sauce
2(4-ounce) goat cheese logs
1/4 cthinly sliced basil leaves
·roasted garlic oil
1/2 tspsea salt
1/2 tspfresh ground pepper
How to Make Baked Goat Cheese, Smoked Tomato Dip & Crostini
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the baguette into 24 (1/4-inch) slices. Place the slices on a rimed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with garlic oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Pour the smoked tomato sauce in a 4 cup casserole.
- Place the goat cheese logs in the center of the sauce.
- Bake the crostini for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Bake the dip for 20 minutes or until the sauce and cheese are heated through. Sprinkle with basil leaves and serve immediately with the garlic crostini.