Bacon-Egg Breakfast Bites
- 12 slice
- bacon, cooked
- frozen potato tots (full size)
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury™ place 'n bake® refrigerated crescent rounds
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- chives, chopped
- 1/4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (or your choice of cheese)
How to Make Bacon-Egg Breakfast Bites
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 24 mini muffin cups with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Cut each bacon slice in half crosswise. Unroll one crescent round; cut into thirds, forming strips of dough. Place half slice of bacon on 1 dough strip; top with potato nugget and roll up, stretching dough and pinching ends to seal. Place in mini muffin cup, spiral side up. Repeat with remaining crescent rounds, bacon and potato nuggets.
- 2In medium bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper and chives until well blended. Very carefully spoon scant tablespoon egg mixture around each dough-wrapped potato nugget.
- 3Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until light brown on top and egg mixture is about set, then remove and top each with 1/2 tsp of shredded cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted (about 3-4 mins more). Remove from muffin cups to serving platter. Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve warm.