3-Cheese Bacon Party Bread
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1round loaf of sturdy bread, like sourdough or neo tuscan (i use sourdough)
16 ozsharp cheddar cheese, sliced
16 ozpepper jack cheese, sliced
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 csticks butter, melted (12 tbsp.)
2/3 cfresh chopped scallions
8 slicethick cut apple wood smoked bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
How to Make 3-Cheese Bacon Party Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil,
- Stuff every last crevice with the cheeses. You’ll probably have a little extra.
- Pour butter over top, letting it soak into the crevices, then sprinkle with scallions.
- Cover completely with foil and bake 10 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle on the bacon.
- Bake another 20 minutes or until golden brown and melty.
This stuff reheats great, so if you have leftover, just pop it in the fridge until the craving strikes. Then cover it completely in foil and bake at 350 until it’s good and warm again.
This is called “Party Bread” for a reason. Make this for your holiday parties, and your guests will love you forever.