YUMMY Banana,Walnut Muffins "G.F"
Grand kids said MUFFINS, MUFFINS. so we made MUFFINS.
Now were enjoying bananas again!!
1 cgluten free flour- your choice
1/2 c(sweet) white sorghum flour
2 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
3/4 tspx gum
8 Tbspbutter, unsalted -(1stick) melted !
2/3 csilk or almondmilk
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspbanana extract
1 cchopped walnuts ,i used a little more!
1/2 csugar, i use stevia/sugar.
1/2 cwalnut pieces,grind up for topping .
How to Make YUMMY Banana,Walnut Muffins "G.F"
- preheat oven to 350.line your muffin pans with paper liners,or if you use silicone,or spray. your choice..
- In a medium size bowl ,whisk together the flour,sugar,baking powder,baking soda.
- In a large bowl,mash 2 of the bananas with fork.add melted butter,silk or almondmilk,eggs,and your vanilla,and banana extract.mix well....
- Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture,and stir until all is blended into the batter.
Dice the remaining banana and fold into batter WITH ONE CUP OF the walnuts.
The other 1/2 cup of walnuts grind VERY fine and put a PINCH of them on each muffin,tap into muffins.
- Bake for about 30 -35 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Let cool 5 minutes in pan before putting on a wire rack to COOL.