Spicy Cheddar Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cupsall purpose flour
2 cupsgrated sharp cheddar cheese
1 cupmilk 2%
1/4 cupunsalted butter
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1/4 tspground pepper
How to Make Spicy Cheddar Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tins with non stock spray
- In a bowl mix together egg, milk and butter
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Fold in the grated cheddar cheese
- Fill the muffin tins 3/4 full with batter and place in oven.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool for 10-15 mins.