☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 16-oz. pkg. hot roll mix
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen raspberries (thawed), drain well and reserve juice
- 1/2 c
- orange marmalade
- 1/3 c
- cinnamon candies (red hots)
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 c
- pecans, ground (or walnuts)
How to Make Red Raspberry Rolls
- 1Prepare roll mix according to package instructions. Let rise until doubled (about 1 hour).
- 2On a floured board, roll out dough to a rectangle - 12 x 18 inches. Combine raspberries and marmalade and spread to within 1/2 inch from the edges. Roll up from long side and slice into 12 slices.
- 3To make topping - combine 1 cup reserved raspberry juice and red hots and cook until candy is melted. Combine cornstarch and water and add to the raspberry mixture. Cook until slightly thickened. Add evenly between the 12 muffins -- adding nuts first.
- 4Place slices in greased muffin cups to which you have added ground pecans or walnuts and topping. Let rise about 30 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.