Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 cup granulated sugar
·¾ cup pumpkin
·¾ cups canola oil
·1½ cups all-purpose flour
·½ teaspoon baking soda
·1½ teaspoon baking powder
·½ teaspoon salt
·½ teaspoon cinnamon
·½ cup mini chocolate chips
·1 cup chopped walnuts,optional
·cinnamon-sugar for dusting, optional
How to Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil until smooth.
- Stir in all the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Using a 6 cup jumbo muffin pan, fill 6 large paper-lined muffin cups ¾ full. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean.
- Cool muffins in the pan about 5 minutes before removing them from the pan.
- Before serving, dust the muffins with a little cinnamon-sugar mixture, if desired.