Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup pumpkin
- ¾ cups canola oil
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts,optional
- cinnamon-sugar for dusting, optional
How to Make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil until smooth.
- 3Stir in all the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 4Using a 6 cup jumbo muffin pan, fill 6 large paper-lined muffin cups ¾ full. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean.
- 5Cool muffins in the pan about 5 minutes before removing them from the pan.
- 6Before serving, dust the muffins with a little cinnamon-sugar mixture, if desired.