☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxyellow or white cake mix (spice cake can be used, then omit the spices)
1 15 0unce can(s)pureed pumpkin
1/2 tspground ginger
1/4 tspground cloves
How to Make Pumpkin Bread
- Preheat oven to 400. Prepare 2 bread loaf pans with nonstick spray. Or you can use mini loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, melt a stick of butter (about a minute in microwave). Add puréed pumpkin and spices. Stir to mix well. ( I used a hand mixer).
- Add cake mix and eggs.
- Mix well, making sure to break up any large chunks of cake mix. You don't have to worry about over mixing this recipe.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake at 400 for 40 minutes until done. A knife or fork inserted into the center of loaf should come out clean.