- 2 c
- brown rice flour blend --see below,or use your own blend
- 2 1/4 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- dried basil
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 3/4 tsp
- xanthan gum
- 3 Tbsp
- cold....butter, cut up into very small pieces
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese -or your choice
- 1 medium
- 3/4 c
- buttermilk.can use can buttermilk, or just milk
- 4 oz
- pepperoni or turkey pepperoni (chopped)
- 1 c
- marinara sauce or sauce of your choice
How to Make PIZZA MUFFINS -GLUTEN FREE..
- 1In a large bowl add,flour blend,baking power,basil,baking soda,xanthan gum,(salt and pepper) if you wish. mix until combined. then add butter and mix (or pulse)if you have food processor until mixture looks like bread crumbs, add cheese and mix well again until combined. sit aside
- 2In a small bowl whisk together egg and buttermilk until WELL blended.
- 3Add egg mixture to flour mixture,until well blended.
Gently fold in as much of the pepperoni as you want.
- 4Divide half the batter among each of your muffin cups that has been sprayed or oiled,then spoon in about 2 tsp of your marinara sauce into the center of each cup...sometimes I put some cheese here also.
Top with more batter....(the other half.)
- 5Bake (AT 375) in your preheated oven for about 25-30 min or until tops spring back when touched.
Let COOL IN PAN ON A RACK FOR 5 MIN.then you can transfer muffins to the rack. more cheese if u like...
- 6This is the flour mixture I use..
2 cups finely ground brown rice
2/3 cup potato starch
1/3 cup tapioca starch.
mix well...before using.
- 7BAKING TEMP IS 375...
Well,I was gonna post a picture but I was to slow getting to my camera.. next time..