Mini Mediterranean Quinoa & Chickpea Bites
2.Make a double batch of these so you can keep some in the fridge or freezer for when a snack craving hits.
3.Feta cheese would be a delicious addition.
4.Make sure you let the quinoa mix cool down slightly before adding the egg so the heat doesn’t scramble the egg
- 2 bag(s)
- •1 bag archer farms mediterranean quinoa blend (available in the frozen section of target)
- 2 large
- egg white
- 2 tsp
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp
- shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Mini Mediterranean Quinoa & Chickpea Bites
- 11.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- 22.Cook quinoa blend according to package directions. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- 33.Stir in all remaining ingredients until well-combined.
- 4Drop by tablespoons into muffin tins and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Let sit for two minutes before carefully loosening and removing.
- 6Serve with marinara sauce, if you like.