Cinnamon Pear Muffins
Note: Can also substitute with any fruit desired or chocolate chips.
1 1/2 cunbleached white flour
2 tspbaking powder
1/3 ccanola oil
1 cchopped fresh pears
·(extra cinnamon and sugar for topping)
How to Make Cinnamon Pear Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a large 6 cup muffin pan with baking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. In a small bowl , lightly mix together, oil, egg and milk, add to flour mixture to incorporate. Fold in chopped pear and cinnamon.
- Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups, and sprinkle with additional cinnamon and sugar, to taste.
- Bake for 22 minutes, or until when toothpick inserted comes out clean and muffins are golden.
- Cool in pan about 10 minutes. Serve warm or room temperature.