Cinnamon Pear Muffins
Note: Can also substitute with any fruit desired or chocolate chips.
- 1 1/2 c
- unbleached white flour
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/3 c
- canola oil
- 1/3 c
- 1 c
- chopped fresh pears
- 1 tsp
- (extra cinnamon and sugar for topping)
How to Make Cinnamon Pear Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a large 6 cup muffin pan with baking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. In a small bowl , lightly mix together, oil, egg and milk, add to flour mixture to incorporate. Fold in chopped pear and cinnamon.
- 3Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups, and sprinkle with additional cinnamon and sugar, to taste.
- 4Bake for 22 minutes, or until when toothpick inserted comes out clean and muffins are golden.
- 5Cool in pan about 10 minutes. Serve warm or room temperature.