Chicken Soup Muffins
2 call purpose flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
1 Tbsppoultry seasoning
1 can(s)(10.5 oz.)cream of chicken soup
1/4 cbutter, unsalted, melted
2packets chicken flavor boost
How to Make Chicken Soup Muffins
- Heat oven to 400 degrees & spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, sugar, & poultry seasoning. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients & stir just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin cups. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until tooth pick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean. Best when served warm.