Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Bites
The best part? These freeze and reheat fantastically. I freeze them in a gallon size freezer bag and pull out 4-6 of them at a time. Spritz them with water and either microwave them until heated or defrost and pop them in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes. Packed with Italian seasoning these bites are flavorful, moist and delicious.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 call-purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
2 Tbspitalian seasoning
1/2 tspcrushed red pepper flakes
1 cfresh shredded parmesan cheese
2 Tbspextra virgin olive oil (plus more to grease pans)
1 1/2 cwhole milk
2 largeeggs, beaten
2 cshredded 4-cheese pizza blend
1 pkg(5 ounce) mini pepperoni rounds
1 jar(s)pizza sauce, for dipping
How to Make Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare (2) 24 cup mini-muffin pans by greasing with olive oil (or spray with cooking spray).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, seasoning, red pepper flakes, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, sugar, milk and egg. Stir together with a fork.
- Mix in the pizza blend cheese and pepperoni. Set aside.
- Mix batter and add 1 heaping tablespoon scoop to each muffin cup.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, remove from muffin tin and serve with favorite marinara sauce.