Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Bites
The best part? These freeze and reheat fantastically. I freeze them in a gallon size freezer bag and pull out 4-6 of them at a time. Spritz them with water and either microwave them until heated or defrost and pop them in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes. Packed with Italian seasoning these bites are flavorful, moist and delicious.
- 2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 2 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 c
- fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil (plus more to grease pans)
- 1 1/2 c
- whole milk
- 2 large
- eggs, beaten
- 2 c
- shredded 4-cheese pizza blend
- 1 pkg
- (5 ounce) mini pepperoni rounds
- 1 jar(s)
- pizza sauce, for dipping
How to Make Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare (2) 24 cup mini-muffin pans by greasing with olive oil (or spray with cooking spray).
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, seasoning, red pepper flakes, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, sugar, milk and egg. Stir together with a fork.
- 3Mix in the pizza blend cheese and pepperoni. Set aside.
- 4Mix batter and add 1 heaping tablespoon scoop to each muffin cup.
- 5Bake until golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
- 6Allow to cool for 5 minutes, remove from muffin tin and serve with favorite marinara sauce.