Breakfast Sausage Breads
1 lbbreakfast sausage (i use jimmie dean)
1 lblean ground beef
1 lbvelveeta block cheese
1 pkgenglish muffins (or you may use cocktail breads, sourdough is best)
How to Make Breakfast Sausage Breads
- Brown sausage and ground beef together in a skillet over medium heat; drain and return to skillet turning heat a little lower
- Cut up cheese in medium chunks and add to meat mixture
- Stir until cheese is completely melted
- Turn heat off so cheese does not scorch. Spread mixture on split English muffins (or cocktail bread).
- Place on cookie sheet and put in freezer until frozen (about 20 minutes)
- Once frozen, store in freezer bags. You can take out as many as you need at a time.
- To re-heat, place breads in toaster oven under broiler for 15 minutes or until tops are browned and meat is heated through.