☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·½ cup unsalted butter, softened
·¾ cup granulated sugar
·2 large eggs
·1 teaspoon vanilla
·1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
·¼ teaspoon salt
·1 cup fresh blueberries
·2 cups all-purpose flour
·½ cup whole milk
·additional sugar for sprinkle, optional
How to Make Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 6 cup large muffin pan with paper liners; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar until creamy. Add in the vanilla and eggs; mix until well blended.
- Mix in the flour, salt, baking powder and milk.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon mixture equally into prepared muffin pan cups.
- Optional: Sprinkle a little granulated sugar on top of batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden or a toothpick inserted into center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Cool muffins in the pan about 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.