☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup whole milk
- additional sugar for sprinkle, optional
How to Make Blueberry Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Line a 6 cup large muffin pan with paper liners; set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar until creamy. Add in the vanilla and eggs; mix until well blended.
- 4Mix in the flour, salt, baking powder and milk.
- 5Fold in blueberries.
- 6Spoon mixture equally into prepared muffin pan cups.
- 7Optional: Sprinkle a little granulated sugar on top of batter.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden or a toothpick inserted into center of the muffin comes out clean.
- 9Cool muffins in the pan about 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.