How to Make Blueberry Muffins
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line muffin pans with papers.
- Mash 1/2 cup blueberries with fork.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter until creamy. Beat in the sugar until pale and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt.
- Mix mashed berries into batter.
- Fold in half the flour with a spatula, then half the milk. Add remaining flour and milk. Fold in remaining blueberries.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups. Bake 25 to 30 minted. Let muffins cool at least 30 minutes in pan before removing.