★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cyogurt, plain
3 call purpose baking mix
1 1/2 cblueberries, fresh or frozen
How to Make Blueberry breakfast muffins
- Combine mashed banana, egg, yogurt, and sugar together.
- In small bowl measure out 1/4 cup of the baking mix. Add blueberries to this and gently toss to coat.
- Add the remaining 2-3/4 cups baking mix to the banana-egg mixture and quickly combine without over-mixing. The mixture will begin rising immediately. Don't beat it down.
- Fold in the coated blueberries and any remaining baking mix.
- Fill paper lined baking cups 2/3 full and bake at 400 degrees F. for 20-22 minutes. Makes approximately 24 muffins