Banana Nut & Oatmeal Muffins-BakinTime
1&!/2 call purpose flour
1/3 clight brown sugar
1 & 1/2 cold-fashioned rolled oats
1 Tbspbaking powder
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1/2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Banana Nut & Oatmeal Muffins-BakinTime
- Spray muffin pan with canola oil (PAM); and preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place dry ingredients in a medium bowl, stir to blend.
- Combine egg, oil, milk and mashed banana in a small bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined, and then add walnuts.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Makes twelve medium muffins. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool five minutes and remove from muffin pan. Serve warm or cool and freeze. May be warmed in microwave in 20-25 seconds for a quick breakfast.