Banana Nut & Oatmeal Muffins-BakinTime
- 1&!/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/3 c
- light brown sugar
- 1 & 1/2 c
- old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp
- baking powder
- mashed banana
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts
How to Make Banana Nut & Oatmeal Muffins-BakinTime
- 1Spray muffin pan with canola oil (PAM); and preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Place dry ingredients in a medium bowl, stir to blend.
- 3Combine egg, oil, milk and mashed banana in a small bowl.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined, and then add walnuts.
- 5Using an ice cream scoop, spoon batter into muffin cups.
- 6Makes twelve medium muffins. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool five minutes and remove from muffin pan. Serve warm or cool and freeze. May be warmed in microwave in 20-25 seconds for a quick breakfast.