Banana Nut Muffins
2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspnut meg
1 stickbutter, melted
2eggs, lightly beaten
2overripe bananas, mashed
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cpecan chips
How to Make Banana Nut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat muffin tin heavily with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- In a separate bowl, wisk together with a fork or heavy wire wisk, mashed bananas, melted butter, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla together until well blended.
- Gently stir in pecan chips into banana mixture.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon batter into a muffin tin, 3/4 full.
- Bake muffins 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.