Banana Chocolate Chip Nut Muffins
- 1 c
- mashed ripe bananas
- 2/3 c
- large eggs
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- 2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 c
- 2/3 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- pecans, chopped
How to Make Banana Chocolate Chip Nut Muffins
- 1Mix well bananas, sugar and eggs.
Stir in melted butter and vanilla.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and buttermilk and add to banana mixture. Stir with fork, just enough to combine.
- 3Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- 4Spoon into well greased or paper lined muffin cups, filling almost full.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 24 to 26 minutes or until golden and a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Let muffins stand 5 minutes, then transfer to racks to cool.