Banana Chocolate Chip Nut Muffins
1 cmashed ripe bananas
6 Tbspbutter, melted
2 tspbaking soda
2/3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cpecans, chopped
How to Make Banana Chocolate Chip Nut Muffins
- Mix well bananas, sugar and eggs.
Stir in melted butter and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and buttermilk and add to banana mixture. Stir with fork, just enough to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spoon into well greased or paper lined muffin cups, filling almost full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 24 to 26 minutes or until golden and a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let muffins stand 5 minutes, then transfer to racks to cool.