How to Make Applesauce Muffins
- Heat oven to 375. Line 12-cup muffin tin with baking papers.
- Into a large mixing bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In another large bowl, whisk the eggs and brown sugar. Stir in the applesauce and melted butter until smooth.
- Add the applesauce mixture to the flour. Mix well with a wooden spoon until you cannot see any traces of flour.
- Fill bake cups about two-thirds full with batter. Bake for 20 minutes or until light brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes.