Amazing Apple Muffins!
How to Make Amazing Apple Muffins!
- 1Mix together buttermilk, egg, vanilla, brown sugar and melted butter. Set aside.
- 2In a separate bowl sift flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
- 3Chop up about two apples(enough to make 2 cups). May also grate some too.
- 4Combine the dry ingredients to the wet. Mix in the apples. May also add nuts if you like.
- 5Place mix in muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees for about 25 min. I also sprinkled some sugar on top of uncooked muffins. ENJOY! :)