Grilled Potato and Roastede Salsa Verde Pizza
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 16 oz
- tomatillos, fresh
- 4 Tbsp
- crisco olive oil
- 1 bag(s)
- green giant™ steamers™ frozen backyard grilled potatoes (11 ounce)
- 1 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1/2 c
- chopped cilantro
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 8 oz
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Grilled Potato and Roastede Salsa Verde Pizza
- 1Set oven control to broil. Place tomatillos in pan; toss with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 9 to 12 minutes, turning once, or until tender and starting to brown.
- 2Heat oven to 400°F. Brush large cookie sheet with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- 3Microwave frozen potatoes as directed on bag 3 to 4 minutes to thaw. Cut larger pieces of potato into bite-size pieces. In medium bowl, mix potatoes and cumin.
- 4In food processor or blender, place tomatillos, cilantro, process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- 5Unroll dough on oiled cookie sheet; press to form 12x8-inch rectangle. Spread 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa over rectangle; sprinkle with cheese. Top with potato mixture. Brush crust with remaining olive oil.
- 6Bake 22 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Serve with remaining tomatillo salsa.