Grilled Potato and Roastede Salsa Verde Pizza
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16 oztomatillos, fresh
4 Tbspcrisco olive oil
1 bag(s)green giant™ steamers™ frozen backyard grilled potatoes (11 ounce)
1 tspground cumin
1/2 cchopped cilantro
1 can(s)pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
8 ozshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Grilled Potato and Roastede Salsa Verde Pizza
- Set oven control to broil. Place tomatillos in pan; toss with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 9 to 12 minutes, turning once, or until tender and starting to brown.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Brush large cookie sheet with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Microwave frozen potatoes as directed on bag 3 to 4 minutes to thaw. Cut larger pieces of potato into bite-size pieces. In medium bowl, mix potatoes and cumin.
- In food processor or blender, place tomatillos, cilantro, process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Unroll dough on oiled cookie sheet; press to form 12x8-inch rectangle. Spread 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa over rectangle; sprinkle with cheese. Top with potato mixture. Brush crust with remaining olive oil.
- Bake 22 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Serve with remaining tomatillo salsa.