Custom Individual Frozen Bread Dough Pizzas
Great for kids to make.
Everyone can make their own pizza to suit their own taste.
A great way to engage in a fun activity and have conversation.
Serve this as dinner, lunch or even appetizers!
How to Make Custom Individual Frozen Bread Dough Pizzas
- 1Thaw 2 dinner rolls per person. Allow them to rise about half way then roll them out to your desired size. They make a really nice 6" round with a thick crust or an 8" round with a thin crust. Of course you can make them any shape you like!
- 2Place on pizza pan or baking sheet. I like to cook them on a silpat so they don't stick and I don't have to use cornmeal.
- 3Cover and allow the little pizzas to rise.
This can take anywhere up to an hour or more depending on the temperature in your kitchen.
Preheat oven to 400.
NOTE: I like to do a quick pre-bake on my crusts to get it nice a crunchy on the bottom when it's all done. So I pop it into the oven - before I decorate it - for about 6 minutes.
- 4Prepare all the toppings by slicing and dicing and shredding and even pre-cooking things like sausage or any other raw protein if you so desire.
- 5When the oven is hot get everyone together to start creating!
There is no right or wrong way ... only the way you each want your custom pizza to be!
- 6Once you have all of your toppings arranged ... or packed on ..the way you want it's time to get cooking!
- 7Slide them into the oven for about 10 - 14 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted to your liking.