☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 call purpose flour, sifted
2 1/2 tspbaking powder
4 Tbspbutter, cold and cut into small cubes
·grated rind of one orange
3/4 cliquid (half milk and half fresh orange juice)
How to Make Orange Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Sift together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Cut in butter until the size of small peas. Mix in orange zest and all of the liquid at 1 time.
- Mix lightly and pour out on a floured surface. Roll out to 1-inch thick and cut with a 2-inch round cutter.
- Place close together on a cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.