Mom's Garlic Cheese Biscuits
How to Make Mom's Garlic Cheese Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Stir baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms.
- 3Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls (use a soup spoon) onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Mix butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits.
- 6You can add any combination of ingredients to make the biscuits your own (i.e.: bacon, jalapenos, sun-dried tomatoes, gruyere cheese, pepper-jack cheese, etc.).