Martha's Sweet Potato Biscuits
How to Make Martha's Sweet Potato Biscuits
- 1Mix sweet potatos, oil and sugar
- 2Add flour a little at a time and mix into sweet potato mixture until absorbed.
- 3You can pat into your own size biscuits or flour a board or waxed paper and roll out to about a 1/4 " thick and cut with a biscuit cutter or a glass dipped in flour around the edge.
- 4Place on a greased cookie sheet and prick the tops with a fork.
- 5Bake in preheated 425 degree oven until brown (about 15 minutes) Watch them so they don't get too done. Serve warm
- 6Dough will keep in refrigerator about 7 days