Kraft's Mexican Monkey Bread
Weight watcher points: 5 (1/2 biscuit)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- (16.3 oz) refrigerated biscuits, quartered, divided
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 1/4 c
- reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 c
- drained canned sliced jalapeno peppers, divided
- 3/4 tsp
- parsley flakes, divided
- 1/4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Kraft's Mexican Monkey Bread
- 1Heat oven to 350 degree F.
- 2Spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Dip 1/3 of the biscuit pieces in butter; place in prepared pan. Top with 1/2 cup cheddar, 1/4 cup peppers and 1/4 tsp parsley; top with combined mozzarella and remaining cheddar.
- 3Cover with remaining dipped biscuit pieces, peppers and parsley; top with combined mozzarella and remaining cheddar.
- 4Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Invert bread onto plate; remove pan. Serve bread warm.
- 5*Substitute: Substitute any flavor shredded cheese for the cheddar and/or mozzarella cheeses.
- 6*Healthy Living: Trim 30 calories and 3g of fat per serving by preparing with refrigerated reduced-fat biscuits