Jones Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin
How to Make Jones Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Dry the pork loin roast on the top and sides with a paper towel. Rub the Pork with some olive oil.
- Sprinkle the kosher salt, garlic pepper seasoning, and accent.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cool for 10 minutes.
- Wrap Bacon slices vertically around pork roast, do not overlap bacon. Tie lengthwise and crosswise with kitchen string to hold bacon in place.
- Place on a rack in a roasting pan, tucked ended side up. Roast on rack for 15 minutes. Turn pork over and reduce temperature to 350 F. roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove rack and return pork to pan, tucked ended side up. Roast, about 50 minutes, turning occasionally until bacon is browned and an instant read thermometer inserted in the center of the roast reads 145 F. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes,