Jalapeno Popper Monkey Bread
- 1 c
- jarlsberg cheese
- 1 small
- red onion
- 1/2 c
- hellmans mayo (use mayo not miracle whip)
- 2 can(s)
- biscuits (grands)
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked
- jalapeno peppers
- 4 Tbsp
- butter (not margarine-too watery)
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Monkey Bread
- 1Dice peppers, crumble bacon, shred cheese, shred or fine chop onion. Mix these ingredients in a medium sized bowl with the mayo.
- 2Cut biscuits in half, put small dollop of cheese mix in center, pinch up to seal.
- 3After all the biscuits are filled, roll each ball in melted butter and put in a loaf or bundt pan. Make sure they are touching so they create a loaf
- 4Bake at 350* for 30 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Serve warm.