Hoosier Country BBQ Ham on Corn Biscuit Sandwiches
- 1 can(s)
- (16.3 oz) (8- ct.)corn biscuits ( can substitute large flaky butter biscuits)
- 1 c
- homemade or your favorite bottled bbq sauce
- 4 c
- chopped or pulled cooked ham
- 1/3 c
- chow chow relish
- 1/2 c
- red onions, thinly sliced or chopped
How to Make Hoosier Country BBQ Ham on Corn Biscuit Sandwiches
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and arrange corn biscuits on small baking sheet, bake 15-18 minutes until browned, or as directed on package.
- 2In a medium heavy saucepan or skillet, mix sauce and ham. Bring to high simmer over medium-high heat, then cover and reduce heat to medium or low to simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until sticky and browned.
- 3To assemble sandwiches: Split open biscuits. Place equal amounts of BBQ ham on bottom of biscuit, then top with chow chow and red onions. Close with top of biscuit.