- 4 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- 1 3/4 c
How to Make Homemade Freezer Biscuits
- 1Mix dry ingredients together. Add in the butter and mix until crumbly. (If you have one, you can use a KitchenAid or food processor to save time and effort).
- 2Add in the milk and mix until a ball forms.
- 3Roll out onto a floured surface and cut into biscuits
- 4To Freeze: Freeze on a cookie sheet for 1-2 hours. Then remove and place in a airtight freezer bag.
- 5To Bake: Pull the desired number of biscuits out and let thaw for 20- 30 minutes. Bake at 450 degrees for 8-12 minutes. You can bake them straight from the freezer but they won’t rise much.