☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 call purpose flour
2 Tbspbaking powder
1 3/4 cmilk
How to Make Homemade Freezer Biscuits
- Mix dry ingredients together. Add in the butter and mix until crumbly. (If you have one, you can use a KitchenAid or food processor to save time and effort).
- Add in the milk and mix until a ball forms.
- Roll out onto a floured surface and cut into biscuits
- To Freeze: Freeze on a cookie sheet for 1-2 hours. Then remove and place in a airtight freezer bag.
- To Bake: Pull the desired number of biscuits out and let thaw for 20- 30 minutes. Bake at 450 degrees for 8-12 minutes. You can bake them straight from the freezer but they won’t rise much.