☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 cself-rising flour
3 Tbspbaking powder
1/2 ccrisco shortening
2 cmilk or buttermilk
How to Make HomeMade Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Sift flour, sugar, & baking powder together.
Using a fork cut shortening into flour mixture.
- Mix in milk or buttermilk with a fork until moisten.
- Form large ball. Put out on floured surface and knead a few times.
Roll out about 3/4-inch thick and cut with large (3-inch biscuit cutter.
- Place on greased baking sheet with sides of biscuits touching.
Bake at 450 degrees about 15 minutes. until brown
- Keep close eye on biscuits around the ten minute mark so the bottom does not burn