☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 c
- self-rising flour
- 2 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 c
- crisco shortening
- 2 c
- milk or buttermilk
How to Make HomeMade Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Sift flour, sugar, & baking powder together.
Using a fork cut shortening into flour mixture.
- 2Mix in milk or buttermilk with a fork until moisten.
- 3Form large ball. Put out on floured surface and knead a few times.
Roll out about 3/4-inch thick and cut with large (3-inch biscuit cutter.
- 4Place on greased baking sheet with sides of biscuits touching.
Bake at 450 degrees about 15 minutes. until brown
- 5Keep close eye on biscuits around the ten minute mark so the bottom does not burn