Gluten Free Sour Creamy Biscuits
My family enjoys Biscuits & Gravy once again.
(thicken your gravy with corn starch)
hope you enjoy it!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 Tbspcold butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1 1/4 cgluten free flour blend., like king arthur
1 Tbspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 csour cream
How to Make Gluten Free Sour Creamy Biscuits
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
chill butter cubes in freezer
- in a Food Processor place GF-Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt. pulse to mix.
- add cubed butter to processor. process until mixture looks like wet sand. add 1/2 cup sour cream & pulse until a dough is formed.
- place dough on floured surface and form a into a thick disc, about 4 inches round. cut into 6 wedges.
- bake until fluffy and golden, about 11 to 15 minutes.