☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 3/4 call-purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbspunsalted butter, melted, divided
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 tspminced fresh parley or 1/4 tsp. dried
How to Make Garlic Cheese Biscuits
- Original recipe makes one dozen.
- 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Make a well in the center of flour mixture. Add the milk and cheddar cheese; stir to combine.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- While the biscuits are in the oven, stir together the 2 tablespoons melted butter, garlic powder and parsley. Remove the biscuits from the oven and immediately brush with the topping mixture.
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container or zip-top back at room temperature for up to 3 days