Easy Biscuits for Two
How to Make Easy Biscuits for Two
- Measure self rising flour and sugar. Mix with a fork.
- Using a pastry blender, cut the cold butter into the flour mix until it resembles a coarse meal.
- Add 4 Tbsp milk and blend with a fork just until blended. If too dry, add the other half a tablespoonful.
- Sprinkle the all purpose flour on a board and turn out biscuit dough on top. Knead 12 times incorporating flour with each turn.
- With your fingers, pat in to a 5 - 6 inch square. Cut in 4 and place biscuits on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven 10 - 12 minutes. Serve hot from the oven. Makes 4 biscuits.